Friday 28 October 2011

. Shasha HeartBroken

Assalamualaikum and Hello for all readers ; 
   Today I want to share with y'all about me and him ! :( I feel so hurt and broken ! I 've break with him 3 days ago. 
Let I story ;
3 days ago , I'm online my facebook and he doesn't . So , I chat with a girl her facebook name "No Resp0nd'z" . And then , His friend "Avenged Ninefold" chat with me and story about him. He said that He couple with No Resp0nd'z . So , I was suprised and sad :O And then I call him , and I ask about her relationship with that girl . He said they just a friend . But I said "Why ur friends said u couple with her?" 
And he quite for a moment. So he said , "We just friend , why ? u don't trust me ? Do u want me to meet u both so u can trust me?!" And I turn off the call . And he sent me a message , he "Kao nie suka tuduh aq sembarangan.Sampai bila kao mao percaya ma aq nie?. Sha , I think , sampai sini seja la hubungan kita. Malas sudah aq mao b'cinta2 . Aq sedih nie taw!". Whaatttt?!! Kao fikir kao jak yg sedih?? n kenapa kao nak salahkn aq??!! Aq tanya apa hubungan kamo , tpi kao trus ckp aq tuduh kao ! agak2 lha sikit !! And I said "Okey , we break!!" . after a few minutes , He block me!! :O I was surprised and dissapointed! :O Now I hate him!! and I swear will never know him again!! I want to forget him!! -.- 

That's all , tenkiuee! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment