Thursday 10 November 2011

Me and Him !



Assalamualaikum and Hello readers (:

Today , I want to share about yesterday.. :( Yesterday is Anugerah Pelajar Cemerlang . Yesterday , we had a PERFECT Choral Speaking performance.. :DD I'm such a grateful thanks to all our members ! That's the best performance we ever make.. :DD I'm so happy and glad..

So , me and Mien Ang were sitting.. without realizing , he sit next to me.. huh! :O I was excited.. hahah :DD Omaigosh ! he never do that to me..it's the first time ever.. XD He just staring at me and smiling.. ^_^ <3

Lepas tuu , me and mien go out for searching teacher.. and then , we back to our chair.. he is alone.. :| and when I get noise , he sandarkn bangku tu , untuk aku .. dan dia tarik bangku q , supaya aku dekat ngn dya.. :| Misi aq mw ckp ngn dya , tpi aq malu.. hm.

I dah ckp ngn papa , I nak pindah .. tengok la bah .. belum aq ready ,.. = =" Nanti bila mendaftar tu , I nak jumpa dya.. 

Pray for my PMR !! 

1 comment: